From Secure Computing Wiki
This page should hold links to Cisco specific configurations and commands.
Block IPv6 Between VLANs on Cisco Switches
- create mac ACL to block ethertype 86DD
- apply to interface ingress
- with SNMP write enabled on the router or switch, the following command will send a copy of the running configuration to the specified TFTP server:
snmpset -t 5 -v 1 -c PRIVATE HOST .18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.1.55.W.X.Y.Z s FILENAME
Replace the following in the above command:
- PRIVATE: the SNMP private key for write access
- HOST: the hostname/address for the router or switch
- W.X.Y.Z: The IP address of the TFTP server. If the IP is 192.168.1.5, it would appear as .126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.1.5
- FILENAME: The filename to save on the TFTP server.
- escape sequence: The Cisco escape sequence mentioned in commands such as traceroute and ping is, by default, Control-^ (control+shift+6).