HP Network Scanning
From Secure Computing Wiki
In order to get the network scanning functions working for your HP all-in-one, you need to do the following steps:
- Download their complete software package for your printer.
- DON'T add the printer from Bonjour, wait a few extra seconds and select the network/IP entry that comes up after about 15 seconds.
- When you run the HP Setup Assistant, don't choose the entry that comes up, create a new entry and use the printer's IP address.
- Once the software's installed, and you've rebooted your Mac, 'get-info' for both HP Scan and HP Director (/Applications/HP LaserJet Software/) and select the 'Open with Rosetta' option.
- You should now be able to scan via the network!