Here, please find how-to documents.
Windows (Bleh) Notes
- Windows XP WPA2 Support WinXP WPA2
Mail Server Stuff
First off, the learning curve on postfix blows donkey balls. Secondly, I've been using sendmail for way too long and don't really WANT to use postfix. However, I admit that there are quite a few great advantages to the postfix MTA, such as Virtual Domains and the user interface.
Link sudo to /usr/bin/sudo
# ln -s /usr/local/bin/sudo /usr/bin/sudo
How to clear the queue
From time to time your mail queue may get filled up. This may be due to network problems or misconfiguration. For instance, if you botch (typo) the relayhost parameter, the mail will be undeliverable.
The first thing to do is fix the problem, meaning get the network back online, or fix the configuration. Issuing this command will tell postfix to try and deliver the mail from the queue.
However if you discover (using the mailq command) that the deferred mail is useless anyway, it may be desirable to just purge it from the queue without delivering, like so...
postsuper -d ALL deferred
Finally, specific messages can be removed based on their message ID, which is the first thing shown for each message shown in the mailq output.
postsuper -d 0C0FF240F2
- No Scroll Tabs: goto about:config, set browser.tabs.tabMinWidth=1
- Close on Tab: goto about:config, set browser.tabs.closeButtons=1
Command Line Foo
- perform grep to highlight only certain text, but display all:
grep -e ".*<regex>.*" -e '$'
- perform grep on output from other commands like tail the use line buffering so there's no delay in post:
grep -e "regex" --line-buffered