From Secure Computing Wiki
Revision as of 20:56, 20 September 2016 by Krzee (adding an article about how i decompressed an snom firmware)
Many systems administration tasks are only achieved by following someone's How-To document. This is our attempt to contribute to those much needed pages on the World Wide Web.
- 1 Apple Macintosh
- 2 Networking
- 3 Electronic Mail
- 4 Cryptography/Encryption
- 5 Backups/Data Preservation
- 6 Databases
- 7 Log Analysis
- 8 System/Hardware Monitoring
- 9 Trac/SVN/Apache+DAV
- 10 Web Browsing
- 11 Document Handling / Formatting
- 12 Firmware Handling / Decompression
ExpressCard EVDO Cards
- Novatel Merlin EX720 with Sprint
- Secure Computing Root SSL and Various OS SSL Import How-To's: SCN-Root
- BMC Nagios
- A plugin for Nagios 2+ to monitor Dell BMC data.
- PDU Nagios
- A plugin for Nagios 2+ to monitor SNMP data from enabled PDUs and UPSes.
- PDU Cacti
- XML and scripts to monitor SNMP enables PDU's and UPSes.