Here, please find how-to documents.
Windows (Bleh) Notes
- Windows XP WPA2 Support WinXP WPA2
Mail Server Stuff
First off, the learning curve on postfix blows donkey balls. Secondly, I've been using sendmail for way too long and don't really WANT to use postfix. However, I admit that there are quite a few great advantages to the postfix MTA, such as Virtual Domains and the user interface.
Link sudo to /usr/bin/sudo
# ln -s /usr/local/bin/sudo /usr/bin/sudo
- No Scroll Tabs: goto about:config, set browser.tabs.tabMinWidth=1
- Close on Tab: goto about:config, set browser.tabs.closeButtons=1
Command Line Foo
- perform grep to highlight only certain text, but display all:
grep -e ".*<regex>.*" -e '$'
- perform grep on output from other commands like tail the use line buffering so there's no delay in post:
grep -e "regex" --line-buffered