From Secure Computing Wiki
Revision as of 12:09, 8 April 2010 by Mattock
- Drafting initial roadmap for OpenVPN 2.x series and 3.0
- How to provide windows installation package for "testing" tree?
- Possible bugs/issues
- Assertion fails in socket.c:429 in p2p mode due to Debian ipv6 patch
- Man-page bug reported to Debian BTS
- wrong CN in client-disconnect with username-as-common-name. JJK has identified possible missing code in multi_client_disconnect_setenv() [multi.c:447] setting the common_name environment variable