From Secure Computing Wiki
Revision as of 11:50, 15 April 2010 by Mattock
- Community Site
- Status of Trac and User Registration Service
- Status of Community/Forum Server
- Possible bugs/issues
- Assertion fails in socket.c:429 in p2p mode due to Debian ipv6 patch
- openvpn dies on boot with "Out of Memory" error when using "mlock"
- possibly symlink attack due to client-connect script
- --multihome broken in latest version
- (Windows) All error codes when using the InternetQueryOption API are lost. See also http://support.microsoft.com/kb/226473. Openvpn 2.1 uses the "old" IE4 API.
- Enabling auto-proxy to work in configs that contain both UDP and TCP-based "<connection>" profiles?
- In a similar vein, the following ticket is in the bug tracking system. There seems to be a general problem with mixing TCP and UDP options (eg. mssfix, nobind, fragment) SourceForge.net tracker item
- Who will be responsible for creating and following the roadmap?
- How do we integrate organic development ("random" patches to ml) and planned development (roadmap)
- Bad TCP-over-TCP performance. Why? Can something be done to enhance it? See this thread.